Thursday, December 5, 2013

Break Free



It's amazing how much we don't believe in ourselves. And how scared we are to fail. Always looking for approval. What other people think plays such a big part in so many of our lives. But should their opinions really matter? I say no. As long as you are doing what you love to do then seek only God's approval.



Break Free

 

It’s been so many years

For me to work up my nerves

To spit out my words

For the people to hear

Because I was too scared

To let my thoughts run free

Thinking everybody

Was going to judge me

For being me

But now my confidence flows strong

Because it’s been locked up so long

Trying to figure out what’s been wrong

Why was my brain so gone

Into a false perception

Of the wrong direction

Not allowing me to manifest and

Lose out on my blessings

But now I hope the world is ready

Because my hand is now steady

My heart is no longer heavy

And my voice is just begging me

To stand in front of the crowd

So it can blare out loud

A new distinct sound

No longer to be bound

Let everyone see

Then manifestations of God and me

No longer a mystery

We’ll go ahead and put this in history

No comments:

Post a Comment