Thursday, November 21, 2013

But



Have you ever been confused about someone, or maybe they were confused about you. With every good there is a bad. The question is how much are you willing to tolerate?




But


 

He said he loves my spirit

But he can’t stand my soul

Why my eyes so bright

But my heart so cold

Why my voice so sweet

But my tongue so sharp

Why my skin so soft

But my touch like darts

 

He said he misses my smile

But he can’t stand my bite

Why my mind so clear

But my thoughts aint right

Why do I bring a glare

But still dim the lights

Why do I brighten up the day

But still darken up the nights

 

He said he love my future

But he can’t stand my past

Why do I come in first

But still end up last

Why do I take it slow

But still move so fast

Why do I chase the flight

But always seem to crash

 

He said he misses my love

But he can’t stand my pain

Why do I take the shelter

But still feel the rain

Why do I quit my habits

But still stick it in my veins

Why do I change my ways

But still do the same things

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment