Sunday, December 23, 2012


We as individuals are always quick to point out all the bad that someone has done to us, but never the good. But when you have a good thing you have to let them know in your own way. Sometimes it takes the bad to appreciate the good, and I definitely appreciate the good that I have.




His



 

He’s like a breath of fresh air

My cloud over my sun

I drift into his arms

I lay my head on his chest

His smile fills my horizon

He’s like a tall glass of ice water

An umbrella in the rain

I cling to his strength

His laugh tickles my heart

I’m lost in his baby face

He’s like the combination to my safe

The band around my money

I rub my hand across his close cut

I grin at his eyes

I drown in his gaze

I confide in his heart

He’s like the socks on my cold feet

The time on my watch

I bathe in his mind

I hide in his soul

He’s like a candle that lights my room

The wine in my glass

I’m shook by his touch

Engulfed in his sweat

I’m locked by his attention

He’s like the ring on my finger

The polish on my nails

I grab his hand

I kiss his lips

I detect his love

And only his

No comments:

Post a Comment