Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm Not Perfect



We as individuals judge others before looking at ourselves. Nobody is perfect, but we expect everybody to be perfect. All SINS are equal, so everyday we all should be asking for forgiveness. I admit that I am not perfect, and I know that I will never be perfect.



        I’m Not Perfect


 

 

What do you think

Of course I drink

No I’m not a saint

Yes I fornicate

I don’t know what’s in me

I’m full of envy

What do you think is worse

How I spit or how I curse

Look me in my eyes

I can’t help but to lie

Many tears I have cried

For my thoughts of suicide

No I’m not great

I love but I hate

What’s the big deal

Every now and then I steal

No need to befriend me

Because my heart is so stingy

No I’m not complete

Sometimes I have to cheat

I don’t see this as a need

But I have thought about that weed

So what’s the whole purpose

To show you I’m not perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment